Accel Synchro Summon

Go down

Accel Synchro Summon

Post  landric6 on Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:12 pm

Accel Synchro Summon is the method of Summoning the new Accel Synchro Monsters.
The Accel Synchro Summon varies from the normal use of Synchro Summoning. All of the monsters utilized for it are Synchro Monsters, including the required Tuner monster. Accel Synchro Summoning can be performed even during the opponent's turn. In the anime, the required Tuner monster is called a Synchro Tuner Monster.
In the anime, it has been implied that in order to perform this type of Synchro Summoning, one must achieve Clear Mind at the time.
In the TCG/OCG, Synchro Monsters that have the Tuner sub-Type have a Quick Effect that allows the controller to Synchro Summon during the opponent's Main Phase. Also, Accel Synchro Summoning is not officially recognized as a game term or summoning method. It is a Synchro Summon that occurs during the opponent's turn. As such, any Synchro Monster can be Synchro Summoned with this method.
avatar
landric6

Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Accel Synchro Summon

Post  Gunnybear on Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:53 pm

Is there a creditble source for this info? Also what point are you trying to make? Is this mew method of play going to affect the meta? More details please
avatar
Gunnybear

Posts : 99
Join date : 2010-10-31
Age : 22
Location : CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Accel Synchro Summon

Post  Black Lotus on Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:30 pm

It's just someone showing too much knowledge of the anime. No one cares what it is called when you synch a synchro with another. The only use for the synching on the opponent's turn is after your opponent overextends you synch to Black Rose Dragon and nuke the field. Other than that, which is really predictable might I add, there isn't much point to synching on your opponent's turn.

-Black Lotus
avatar
Black Lotus

Posts : 140
Join date : 2010-10-22
Location : In the garden of the banished but unforgotten.

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TeamNiceGuy

Back to top Go down

Re: Accel Synchro Summon

Post  landric6 on Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:54 am

Black Lotus wrote:It's just someone showing too much knowledge of the anime. No one cares what it is called when you synch a synchro with another. The only use for the synching on the opponent's turn is after your opponent overextends you synch to Black Rose Dragon and nuke the field. Other than that, which is really predictable might I add, there isn't much point to synching on your opponent's turn.

-Black Lotus
really this was new to me but if you want to bring out i dont know SHOOTING STAR DRAGON you will know where to start i will admit im guilty of now adding any helpful cards or tips but it is still to early to jump that deep into a dud in the game..... like you said next turn you might can just nuke the field
avatar
landric6

Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Accel Synchro Summon

Post  WhirlwindKnight on Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:38 am

i agree with black. if your not going blackrose, armor master, or Mist Wurm it really is for fun duels.

_________________
The Ultimate Deck Is Made With Blackwings
https://www.youtube.com/user/WhirlwindKnight?feature=mhum
The Knight of the Blackwings
avatar
WhirlwindKnight

Posts : 326
Join date : 2010-10-30
Age : 24
Location : Cincinnati, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Accel Synchro Summon

Post  Blackwingggys on Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:12 pm

i dont see any source atm that correctly says we can accel synchro summon on out opponents turn

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blackwingggys
600 subs and counting
The King of Blackwings
avatar
Blackwingggys

Posts : 152
Join date : 2010-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Accel Synchro Summon

Post  Black Lotus on Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:48 pm

Blackwingggys wrote:i dont see any source atm that correctly says we can accel synchro summon on out opponents turn

It is only with Formula Synchron. The OP forgot to elaborate on that.

-Black Lotus
avatar
Black Lotus

Posts : 140
Join date : 2010-10-22
Location : In the garden of the banished but unforgotten.

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TeamNiceGuy

Back to top Go down

Re: Accel Synchro Summon

Post  Black Lotus on Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:51 pm

landric6 wrote:really this was new to me but if you want to bring out i dont know SHOOTING STAR DRAGON you will know where to start i will admit im guilty of now adding any helpful cards or tips but it is still to early to jump that deep into a dud in the game..... like you said next turn you might can just nuke the field

You are missing the point though. You haven't provided a tip by any means. Anyone who has access to this site has access to the internet. Therefore they can look up Formula Synchron and see with it you can synch on your opponent's turn. You have only provided pointless banter about what it is called in the anime and what the lore of it is in the anime. No one cares about that.

-Black Lotus
avatar
Black Lotus

Posts : 140
Join date : 2010-10-22
Location : In the garden of the banished but unforgotten.

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TeamNiceGuy

Back to top Go down

Re: Accel Synchro Summon

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum